- Get Paessler MIB Importer v2 (a free download, http://www.paessler.com/tools/mibimporter)
- Download the ReadyNAS MIB file (search for SNMP on the ReadyNAS site, http://www.readynas.com/?cat=41)
- Launch MIB importer and select "Import | MIB File"
- Select the MIB file and click "Open". If all is well, it will think for a minute and then say "import successful".
- Click File | Save and save the file as "ReadyNAS.oidlib".
- Copy the oidlib file to your PRTG server in the folder C:\Program Files\PRTG Network Monitor\snmplibs
- Go to your PRTG user interface and right click on the ReadyNAS device. Select "Add Sensor".
- In the sensor select screen, choose "SNMP".
- Click "SNMP Library" and select "readynas.oidlib". If the file doesn't show up yet, close and re-open your PRTG user interface and it will re-scan the folder and find your oidlib file.
- Click next and select all the monitors you care about.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
I use Paessler PRTG; to import this file, here's how you do it: